Are you dynamic, a keen innovator, a trend setter, or a disruptive thinker? Then Kellogg Europe is the place for you because at Kellogg’s we focus on agility, growth and innovation.
As the number one most trusted food and drink brand in the UK and the 3rd most reputable food and drink brand in Europe we have much to be proud of. We have a huge portfolio of over 1,600 tasty foods which includes iconic brands such as Corn Flakes, Special K, Pringles, and Crunchy Nut.
We also believe that our competitive advantage comes from our people. We say it often, because it is true. Our K Values are part of our DNA -we are a company with a heart and soul, and our people care just as much. Our talented teams are encouraged to bring their best selves to work each day.
We are also hugely committed to the communities that we work in and strive to give back as our founder did - you’ll see this in the school breakfast clubs programme and volunteering activities that we encourage all our employees to participate in.
A career with us is exciting. Our modern and collaborative workspace and inclusive culture at our offices in Media City Manchester / Dublin Airport Central reflects that.
Apply and come join our team!
HERE'S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
Within this role you will contribute to the Germany/ Austria & Hyper Markets strategy for corporate communications and protect and promote the brand reputation in order to support the growth of the Business. Also, you will advice, manage and deliver internal corporate communications.
You will manage the day-to-day press office and key opinion former relations. You will also be responsible for delivery of PR-strategy to strengthen the Kellogg’s and Pringles brand and deliver other brand PR where appropriate in the marketing mix.
You will ensure the development and implementation a corporate social media strategy
- Act as a communications business partner to mid-senior level marketing management.
- Provide guidance and direction to PR agency partners and review and approve in our internal approval system all PR materials to ensure communication is accurate, relevant and consistent with Kellogg's corporate messaging and positions.
- Provide support in integrated planning process for earned media with marketing and PR agencies.
- Manage day-to-day activation of internal and external communications priorities.
- Build advocacy for Kellogg brands and stories via internal communication programs that inform and engage employees.
- Support the Department lead in communications issues and opportunities.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- Educated to degree level in communications, public relations, journalism, English or related discipline preferred.
- At least 2 years demonstrable experience in a mid-level external communications role, corporate communications and/or PR Agency.
- Understanding of Marketing principles and interest in food and nutrition.
- Capable of managing several priorities and responding professionally to outside inquiries, media groups and government associations.
- Good strategic judgment and high results orientation.
- Great influencing, project management skills and the ability to prioritise.
- Working knowledge of the Food Industry and related European Directives.
- Fluency in German & English is essential, but a third European language would be advantageous, as would previous experience of working in a European/ Multi-national environment.
THE FINER PRINT
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site.
If you experience any difficulty when applying please contact email@example.com.
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
The Growth Competencies are a set of skills and behaviours necessary to drive success for Kellogg and for our employees. They are a common guide to selecting the right talent, developing our people & unlocking high performance across the Company. To gather more detail about the behaviours you will need to demonstrate across our leadership competencies, based on the role and responsibilities of this posting, please click here to find out more about our Growth Competencies model.
“Take a look through the keyhole of the UK’s most famous cereal company here and via the #LifeAtK Instagram page @lifeatkelloggs_uk.”
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, trans identity, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
“Our diversity strengthens us – our inclusion advances us”
Communications & Corporate Affairs
Jun 28, 2019, 8:59:00 PM
läuft aus am