Head of External Communications (m/f/d)
Our powerful and creative Corporate Communication department is a results-oriented team, whose pronounced team spirit, diverse profiles and deep expertise guarantee an exciting working environment as well as the opportunity to further develop your professional and personal skillset. Corporate Communications advises on and actively manages all international communications. We drive the internal communication and the intranet, our corporate branding, all media relations, our website, social media channels as well as sustainability communications and events. We are committed to strengthening our strong reputation, the tesa brand and the internal communication all around the world.
What you will do:
- Develop and implement the organization’s external communications strategy aimed at positioning our company for success
- Develop communication concepts for the organization's online presence and create content for social media as well as for the tesa website
- Create strong stories for all external and internal channels. Provide communications support for business reviews, press releases, events, speaking engagements and other external appearances
- Write texts, briefing documents, speeches, and other communication materials
- Manage media relations, including responding to media inquiries, managing media releases
- Monitor and analyze media coverage of the organization and its competitors
- Manage communication projects
- Prepare company and sustainability reports
- Act as an advisor to our top management
- Manage and mentor a team of 2-3 communications professionals
What you will need:
- Master's degree in communications, journalism, business administration or related fields.
- Experience in a comparable position with personnel and budget responsibility, preferably in the industry for more than 10 years
- Several years of professional experience in strategy communications, crisis and change communication
- Knowhow of BtB industrial communications, with a focus on sustainability and innovation development
- Journalistic experience is definitely needed
- Good network to German as well as relevant global media
- Excellent rhetorical skills, very good copywriting skills, spoken and presentation, proficiency in German and English is a must
- Strategic and conceptual strength, implementation and result-orientation
- High level of consulting competence. With your dynamic personality you enjoy developing and implementing ideas - also in cooperation with top management
- A high level of self-motivation and energy, as well as a proven ability to work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- International experience is a plus
What you can expect:
At tesa, we create sustainable adhesive solutions that improve the work, products and lives of our customers.
How we do it? At tesa, we dare to create! Therefore, we team up, we challenge ourselves and we set the pace. But we don’t just do that somehow. We act responsibly and always focus on our customers. Because only then we are able to achieve our goals and continuously improve our results.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and regard diversity as important for our long-term success. We expressly reject all forms of direct and indirect discrimination. All qualified applicants will be equally considered for employment regardless of their national origin, background, personal preferences and believes.
By applying you consent for the use of your resume for future opportunities within tesa.
If you want to find out more about tesa please visit us on our corporate web-page www.tesa.com and social media.
- Attractive remuneration
- Flexible working
- Further education and development perspectives
- Interdisciplinary and cross-departmental career opportunities
- Occupational pension provision
- Numerous offers for employees, such as health promotion, sports and leisure activities, employee discounts, and much more (including tesa Bike, the company's own fitness studio, prevention options)
Please apply directly via the tesa career website: Head of External Communications (m/f/x) - tesa
läuft aus am