Head of Global Communications (m/f/d)
As a key differentiator and main value creator, Communication is a central aspect of our vision. To support our ambitious growth and to write the next chapters of mobility history, we are now looking for a Head of Global Communications (m/f/d) to join our headquarters based in Munich.
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
FlixMobility is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy and gender identity), national, social or ethnic origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, competence and merit.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- You bring our vision to life and turn ideas into story-lines thus shaping and executing the narrative of FlixBus and other FlixMobility brands
- You become the author of a global success story which is already changing the world of mobility through your creative and impactful stories
- You collaborate closely with C-level and senior leaders regarding their public communication and use your high visibility within the organization to align with all functions and teams
- You are an excellent networker hence nurture and leverage your international media network to shape the FlixBus story
- You create concepts and content for international PR campaigns and closely monitor results
- You coordinate our global PR teams and ensure a consistent narrative and foster exchange
- You head up a team of highly motivated and engaged Corporate Communications and PR Specialists
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- You have an excellent degree in Journalism, Communications, Business or a related field of study
- You have ideally 10+ years of experience in an in-house media and communications management role or an agency setting, preferably in a fast paced or dynamic environment
- You have direct experience in leading the creation of the overall global corporate communications strategy, mapping to key business priorities and ensuring alignment across the organization
- You have a profound understanding of the operational ground work in Public Relations
- You are accurate and structured and have a collaborative working style
- Fluent in English, every additional foreign language is a plus
Our Perks – More than just a job
- Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride.
- Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
- Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
- Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free FlixBus rides and join our regular team events – there's always something to celebrate!
- Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, a casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
läuft aus am