Junior Communications Manager Web & Digital (m/w/d)
Fresenius Kabi is a global healthcare company that specializes in lifesaving medicines and technologies for infusion, transfusion and clinical nutrition. Our products and services are used to help care for critically and chronically ill patients.
Over 300,000 people across the globe work at Fresenius to provide better medicine for more people. Our independent business segments Fresenius Medical Care, Fresenius Kabi, Fresenius Helios and Fresenius Vamed offer a wide spectrum of products and services in the health sector. We offer you the opportunity to make a difference with your career – and to become part of our impressive growth story.
- Support the management, updates, and further development of Fresenius Kabi’s global communication platforms including corporate website and intranet as well as other digital corporate communication instruments
- Maintain design templates, graphics, images, and texts for digital media or for print, for PowerPoint presentations or within the framework of digital platforms
- Initiate communication content and/or coordinate and align content in an international environment and with people from different cultures and hierarchical levels to ensure a globally consistent brand representation
- Project team support for internal and external communications
- Ensure compliance with corporate design and website guidelines as well as other corporate communication guidelines, supporting Fresenius Kabi subsidiaries in implementing the guidelines
- Support and execute new projects and special tasks within the Corporate Communications & CSR department of Fresenius Kabi (employee magazine, corporate design etc.)
- Organize meetings and events (on-site and virtual)
- Maintain databases and coordinate incoming enquiries
- Completed vocational training or degree in the commercial field (e. g. marketing, communications) or equivalent
- First professional experience in an industrial company or agency, ideally at least 2 years in the described area of responsibility
- High level of familiarity with common digital media and high interest in job-related use of digital tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; experience in creating targeted content is an advantage
- Basic understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and preparation of insights from usage analytics
- First experience with content management systems
- Basic knowledge of electronic image processing and experience with electronic layout and typesetting programs
- Very good MS Office skills
- Excellent English skills, ideally fluent skills in additional foreign languages
- Problem-solving expertise: pragmatic, creative and strong implementation skills
- High level of service and customer orientation as well as an excellent intercultural competence
- Enthusiasm, commitment, high self-motivation, ability to work under pressure and a targeted and efficient way of working
- Strong team player skills and the ability to work harmoniously with a diverse workforce, as well as very good social manners
One of Fresenius 'strengths'
our corporate culture for "entrepreneurs in an enterprise" where you can quickly take on responsibility.
The benefits we offer:
Profit-sharing, long-term accounts for your future plans and other benefits which meet individual needs.
Fresenius Kabi Deutschland GmbH
Ref. number: 47054
läuft aus am