Marketing Manager EMEA (m/f/d)
Nakisa is a global leader in enterprise business solutions for Organization Design and Accounting and Compliance. Nakisa delivers innovative, forward-thinking, and robust human resource and financial management solutions that advance business strategies. Nakisa has built top-of-the-line software solutions which are being used by the Fortune 1000 of today.
We believe the key to our success is our unity in thought and action. Though there is always room for improvement, we work hard to ensure Nakisa values (Fairness, Integrity, Service, and Humility) drives our behaviors at all levels.
Our solutions have excelled in the market and we are committed to excel in its delivery and implementation aiming for our customers to have the best possible experience in their journey with Nakisa.
We are seeking a highly motivated, innovative, resourceful, and creative marketing professional who will support our EMEA regional strategy for Nakisa’s HR and Finance lines of business. This role requires a full understanding of the SaaS Sales/Marketing cycle and customer touchpoints in order to optimize the customer journey and maximize sales opportunities. The marketing manager will create compelling and consistent communications that cater to regional target customers in alignment with the brand strategy to generate awareness and drive demand for Nakisa products.
- Define and execute EMEA marketing strategy in alignment and collaboration with overall Nakisa global marketing strategy
- Work closely with regional and global sales and marketing stakeholders to support strategic regional and marketing priorities
- End-to-end field marketing for EMEA including marketing campaigns, localized content/collateral, events, and reporting/tracking of ROI on initiatives
- Creation and execution of marketing and lead generation campaigns across EMEA with close cooperation with the regional Sales Team
- Own local CRM lead routing and management process for marketing-generated leads
- Localized knowledge on industry trends and competitive analyses
- Use of a program approach to execute on content themes through campaigns, digital and events strategies
- University degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communication MIS, or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of EMEA experience in B2B marketing in technology/SaaS
- Successful track record in supporting demand generation, opportunity acceleration.
- Excellent understanding of the EMEA region and nuances of marketing across the region
- Effective oral and written communication in English
- Collaborative team player who is willing and able to generate best practices/innovation
Good to have
- Knowledge and understanding of the Accounting/Human Resources/Corporate Real Estate industry and processes is an asset
- Proficiency in channel marketing an asset
- French, Spanish, or German written communications skills
- Self-motivated with a keen interest and drive to learn new technologies and processes
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Strong time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
Frau Esther von Sigsfeld
Senior Human Resources Director
Hanauer Landstraße 291
60314 Frankfurt am Main
läuft aus am