Marketing Manager Supply Reliability (all genders)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
In Life Science Actives & Formulations (A&F) we provide a broad portfolio of several hundred regulated chemicals and services for the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industry. Given the increasingly challenging business environment and rising industry and customer expectations, the supply reliability marketing manager plays an essential role to safeguard secure supply to our customers and our market credibility as a reliable supplier. To achieve these goals the marketing manager, develops our supply reliability strategy as a strategic differentiator for our business in the marketplace. This role acts as an integral interface to our sales organization and customers.
To address the above-mentioned trends, we are extending the current project management team with the Marketing Manager Supply Reliability position dedicated to leading our supply reliability strategy and to further strengthen the cross-functional collaboration of all contributing teams.
- You lead the development and implementation of the supply reliability marketing strategy to drive supply reliability for the A&F portfolio, focusing on customer satisfaction and delivering on profitable growth.
- Furthermore, you are carefully following market trends and collect voice of customer through primary research with our sales function and secondary research to fully understand customer needs.
- You closely collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Operations, and Supply Chain to develop an impactful concept and communication strategy regarding supply reliability contributing to the overall A&F business strategy and ensuring supply security as a strategic differentiator.
- Likewise, you are responsible to build up a holistic communications strategy to position A&F as a leader in the area of supply reliability. You guide and contribute to the creation of relevant marketing content. With internal communications you create awareness and equip the sales organization with content and training to enable them to speak confidently about supply reliability to our customers. Exemplary you drive the optimization of supply disruption communication informing internal stakeholders and customer notice.
- You will have the responsibility to drive the screening of benchmarks and opportunities of processes and digital tools by participating and contribute to industry consortia like the Biopharmaceutical Operations Group (BPOG). Hence, you drive the development of a digitalization strategy towards data-driven decision-making in supply reliability. Beyond that, you are sparring our center of excellence digital to drive process improvement and automatization.
- Moreover, you drive Thought Leadership activities, e.g. publish white papers and present to partners and customers at industry events.
Who you are
- Master’s degree in marketing, supply chain management, natural science, or related discipline.
- At least 5 years of experience working in the pharmaceutical industry with a track record in marketing.
- Proven expertise and knowledge of pharmaceutical manufacturing and supply chain management, ideally experienced in risk assessment and mitigation as well as business continuity management would be a plus.
- Experience and knowledge about industry trends regarding supplier management and understanding and anticipating our customer needs regarding supply reliability.
- Entrepreneurial, self-starting, strategic thinker with a demonstrated track record of success in the development and execution of business programs.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously with a high degree of independence.
- High developed interpersonal skills, drive to succeed, motivator of people.
- Strong experience working in agile setups. You are perseverant and convincing to drive organizational change through influencing in matrix setups and across different organizational units and cultures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills (English and German).
- Willingness to travel globally.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
läuft aus am