Press Officer (m/f/d)
For our Group Communications Team we are looking for a
Press Officer (m/f/d).
As Press Officer you will be responsible to form our reputation and our identity for Schulte Group among the shipping industry and the public. You are responsible for managing our public relations and are in close contact with journalists and publishers. Your working day will be manifold: you develop and implement cross media PR-Campaigns, research industry topics, write content for our publications and maintain our subject matter expert network. Furthermore you are responsible for managing our crises communication agency and manual. As an open and proactive character, you liaise with our international units and the global Group Communications team and extend your networks frequently.
We are looking for a temporary replacement due to an upcoming maternity leave.
This position can be filled by employment contract or is open for Freelancers.
- have a degree in Journalism, PR, communications or similar
- bring conceptional and hands-on experience in international media and public relations – from industry or agency side – ideally with a connection to the shipping industry
- are a proficient communicator and can adapt information to the audience
- have the ability to take on new and complex technical topics quickly
- are passionate about writing English media formats and publications
- enjoy daily international cooperation with different cultures
- value teamwork and transparency
- are working international but still have a family spirit
- appreciate the individuals and give freedom where possible
- grant flexible working hours and home office
- offer attractive benefits like Sports Club memberships, Family assistance programs, daily lunch-allowance, HVV Profi Ticket
läuft aus am