Aurora Deutschland GmbH
Senior Manager Communications Europe (m/f/x)
Aurora Europe GmbH is the largest authorized importer, exporter, and distributor of medical cannabis in the European Union. We supply high-quality medical cannabis products to patients throughout Europe and have been leaders in the German market since 2015. All our products exceed the high cultivation standards specified under Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) – meaning we produce and distribute only the safest, highest quality medical cannabis.
Aurora Europe is a subsidiary of Aurora Cannabis, headquartered in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada and traded at the Toronto stock exchange with a market cap of over CAD 6 billion.
As one of the world’s largest and leading cannabis companies Aurora Cannabis Inc. has a funded capacity in excess of 570,000 kg per year and sales and operations in 21 countries across five continents. Aurora is vertically integrated and horizontally diversified across every key segment of the value chain, from facility engineering and design to cannabis breeding and genetics research, cannabis and hemp production, derivatives, high value-add product development, home cultivation, wholesale and retail distribution.
Highly differentiated from its peers, Aurora has established a uniquely advanced, consistent and efficient production strategy, based on purpose-built facilities that integrate leading-edge technologies across all processes, defined by extensive automation and customization, resulting in the massive scale production of high quality product at ultra-low costs. Intended to be replicable and scalable globally, these production facilities are designed to produce cannabis of significant scale, with high quality, industry-leading yields, and ultra-low per gram production costs. Each of Aurora’s facilities is built to meet European Union (EU) GMP standards.
Aurora Europe GmbH is looking for a
Senior Manager, Corporate Communications (Europe) (m/f/x)
to join our Communcations team in the fast-paced cannabis industry. This full-time position is based in Berlin and reports into the Director of Corporate Communications (Aurora Cannabis Inc.), while working closely with the Vice President of Business Development (Aurora Europe)
The Senior Manager, Corporate Communications (Europe) is a leadership role at Aurora, responsible for developing and executing the company’s communications strategy in Europe.
- Develop and deliver end-to-end internal and external communications plans aimed at raising awareness of the organization in Europe, the benefits of medical cannabis and Aurora’s place as a global leader in the field. Includes media outreach, digital and print communications, internal corporate communications initiatives and events.
- Be a leading ambassador for Aurora and a storyteller of its corporate narrative, using the narrative to engage interested audiences.
- Oversee the development, editorial direction, design and production of high-quality, effective print, electronic, web and digital communications that support the communications strategy in Europe.
- Develop persuasive key messaging and broaden message delivery to new and existing constituents across Europe. Develop country-specific communication strategies where required.
- Provide communications advice, guidance and support to stakeholders within Aurora Europe with regards to matters affecting their specific business areas. Provide oversight on all European communications issues and coordinate with other departments as required.
- Work with Aurora’s Corporate Social Responsibility team to support communications around campaigns, partnerships, initiatives, trade/consumer shows, or speaking engagements.
- Forge strong relationships quickly and manage external suppliers.
- Develop systems and methods for driving, tracking, measuring and fulfilling the strategic goals for accountability and progress.
- Take guidance from, and meet regularly, with Director of Communications, working collaboratively to achieve Aurora’s communications goals.
- Demonstrated talent in delivering clear and compelling communications plans for both internal and external stakeholders
- Strong knowledge the cannabis industry and understanding of emerging markets in Europe is an asset
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously across multiple time zones
- Highly-developed organizational skills necessary to manage multiple projects
- Experience in a regulated environment such as pharmaceuticals or beverage alcohol is an asset
- Must have the experience, initiative and judgment skills to work independently and make reliable business recommendations
- Strong interpersonal skills are required to effectively interface with all levels of the organization both internally and externally
- Skilled at building and maintaining strong relationships within a European network
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications or a related field
- 8+ years’ experience in a management Communications role, preferably on a global scale
- Multi-lingual (German, French and English
Have we caught your attention?
Then please send your application including cover letter, CV, salary expectations and earliest starting date to Sarah Husinec at firstname.lastname@example.org.
läuft aus am