Senior Marketing & Communications Manager (m/f/d)
What is ICE?
ICE is the result of a big vision for the music industry that harnesses years of combined expertise in the multi-territory music market. We are the world’s first integrated processing hub offering copyright, online licensing and processing services.
Our customers include collecting societies, major and independent music publishers and digital service providers such as Facebook, YouTube, Mixcloud and Soundcloud. We work to help ensure composers and songwriters are compensated accurately and fairly for the use of their Works.
As part of ICE, you will be working with some of the most knowledgeable and dedicated experts in the industry. We collaborate closely with our customers to continuously develop our products and services to ensure the best results.
The Senior Marketing and Communications Manager (m/f/d) - London or Berlin - is responsible for leading, managing and directing all marketing and communications related activities for ICE. He/she will work with the leadership team to identify, document and execute the marketing strategy in support of the delivery of the wider company strategy. This role will be responsible for the management and development of one direct report (Marketing & Communications Manager).
- Devise and deliver overall marketing strategy to raise the profile of the ICE brand and support the successful delivery of the ICE company strategy
- Develop marketing and relationship strategies to support acquisition, retention and relationship management for all licensees, customers and other key stakeholders
- Act as a trusted advisor to the Leadership team to support the delivery of business unit objectives
- Co-ordinate all marketing and PR related activities around the launch of new products and services
- Manage all internal communications, including selection and implementation of appropriate tools to support such activity
- Set and administer the annual marketing budget and manage costs appropriately
- Utilise website and online environment as an awareness, communications and distribution channel
- Develop sponsorship and events programmes to support business objectives
- Assist the business in managing change through increasing understanding of our long-term strategy, positioning and strategies
- Establish ICE as a Thought Leader within the industry
- Lead crisis communication (if and when required)
- Plan and coordinate participation in industry events / conferences
- At least 6 years of professional experience in the field of Marketing and Communication, preferably in an international environment
- Experience in dealing with PR and marketing service providers / agencies
- Preferably knowledge or interest in the field of IT, rights management business and / or music industry
- Strong creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Organizational skills, able to handle pressure calmly, meeting tight deadlines
- Self-motivated, proactive, able to act independently and make decisions without supervision
- Outstanding interpersonal and networking skills; able to interact with a multi-cultural team
- Very strong presentation and representation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in English (reading, writing, speaking), German is also beneficial
The organization is based across London and Berlin. Whilst base location is flexible, regular travel between the two locations will be required.
We look forward to your application (Online only, incl. your salary expectations and earliest possible start date).
läuft aus am