Atlantic Food Labs
Working Student Marketing (m/f/x) @ Early-Stage VC
Fluency in German is required for this position!
Atlantic Food Labs (AFL) is a venture capital investor and venture studio, based in Berlin with a focus on Food-, Agtech, and Sustainability. We’ve previously backed leading food tech startups such as Gorillas, Infarm, share, Meatable, Mushlabs, Legendairy, and Mitte. In our studio, we are consistently identifying new opportunities to change the food landscape in Europe together with the most daring entrepreneurs and scientists.
2022 will be a big year for all of us at Atlantic Food Labs with lots of exciting things to come. Therefore we are expanding our team to launch big new initiatives and work with the best food-, health, and biotech companies in Europe.
We are currently looking for a Working Student Marketing & Communications (m/f/x) to join our core team in Berlin Mitte, helping to execute our VC-marketing strategy, supporting to extend our international network and position our brand in the Start-up food tech scene
Become part of the Atlantic Food Labs network with over 150 portfolio companies including a wide range of industries such as food delivery, health tech, biotech, fintech, and many more.
Get exciting insights into the startup world, work closely together with our investment and company building team, and meet our founders for a quick coffee chat in the office.
Grow within the company or join one of our many ventures, either early stage, learning how to build a business from scratch, or later-stage, learning how to guarantee success during a hyper-growth phase.
You will work in our office in the heart of Berlin with a beautiful rooftop terrace - our fridge is always filled with cool after-work drinks!
YOUR TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Help our PR team to edit exciting press materials about the latest changes in our portfolio and to keep the Berlin Startup scene updated about AFL. You will draft press releases and further PR texts
- Research about various topics in the food tech industry and provide our team with relevant information for pitches, press releases, and many more.
- Support our Social Media presence and create cool texts and eye-catching visuals.
- Next to the daily business, you will support the team to realize new exciting projects and changes that AFL is facing in the following year.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- You are passionate about PR and Communications
- You gained first experience in PR and Communications (e.g. during an internship or as a working student)
- Studies in Communications, Public Relations, Business Studies or similar
- You are enthusiastic about creating new ideas and are keen about learning more about the startup and VC world.
- You work independently and proactively: You’ve got strong research skills and know-how to structure and approach the process.
- You hold strong communicational and editorial skills and are not scared to show these skills on social media. Fluency in German and a high level of English are a must!
- You are Berlin-based.
läuft aus am