Expert Media Relations / Spokesperson (m/f/d)
TRATON is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Volkswagen AG and a leading commercial vehicle manufacturer worldwide with its MAN, Scania, Volkswagen Caminhões e Ônibus, and RIO brands. In 2017, TRATON GROUP's brands sold around 205,000 vehicles in total. Its offering comprises light-duty commercial vehicles, trucks, and buses which are produced at 30 sites in 18 countries. The Company had a workforce of around 81,000 worldwide across its commercial vehicle brands as of December 31, 2017. The Group seeks to realign the transportation system through its products, its services, and as a partner for its customers.
- Develop and execute media positioning concepts for the company and its management
- Actively manage international media contacts and contents within strategic framework.
- Plan, draft and align releases, statements, interviews, storybooks etc. for both internal and external target groups.
- Build up and form TRATON GROUP positioning and reputation.
- Contribute in the strategic communication planning of the department, reporting to the Head of Media Relations of TRATON SE
- Closely collaborate with the Internal Communications and Newsdesk teams within Group Communications as well as with IR, Finance and Strategy
- A university degree in media/communications or related fields
- 5+ years experience and proven track record in the environment of corporate media relations or related fields in journalism/PR agencies
- Strong dedication and motivation to work in an ambitious environment
- Fascination for technology and interest in mobility and transport solutions
- Strong strategic and creative skills & out-of-the-box thinking
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
TRATON GROUP has this vacancy in Munich, within the Group Communications department starting at the earliest possible date.
For more details please contact us at email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your full application indicating the complete job title via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
läuft aus am