Head of External Communications (m/f/x)
As a multinational company, we develop outstanding and sustainable adhesive technologies for countless products and applications. Since 125 years – but still young at heart - we create adhesive solutions, that improve the work, products, and lives of our customers. It has always been an essential driver of our mission to grow sustainably and to team up with our customers. To create exciting innovations in collaboration with our customers is our challenging agenda and exiting future.
At tesa, we believe in
- diversity driving innovation and change
- interconnectedness around the globe
- our employees continuously creating tomorrow's solutions
At tesa, we are connected by
- our shared mindset and unique team spirit and culture
- enabling sustainable, reliable and digital innovations
- holding the world together.
In this exciting and meaningful role as Head of External Communications and Spokesperson, you will be part of our Corporate Communications team. This role offers you the opportunity to be part of a lean but powerful unit that is committed to strengthening our strong reputation and the tesa brand and the internal communication all around the world. You will develop and run a communications strategy aimed at positioning our company for success. You can expect a diverse portfolio of tasks that includes identifying and managing issues as well as handling complex media inquiries, writing texts, media releases, briefing documents, speeches, and other communication materials. You will also be responsible for project management of our communications activities and act as a point of contact for our top management.
Our powerful and creative Corporate Communication department is a results-oriented team, whose pronounced team spirit, diverse profiles and deep expertise guarantee an exciting working environment as well as the opportunity to further develop your professional and personal skillset. Corporate Communications advises on and actively manages all international communications. We drive the Internal Communication and the Intranet, our Corporate Branding, all Media Relations, our Website, Social Media Channels as well as Sustainability Communications and Events. tesa is a great company that offers its employees a state-of-the-art package.
- Experience in a comparable position with personnel and budget responsibility, preferably in the (chemical) industry for more than 10 years
- Master's degree in communications, journalism, business administration or related fields
- Several years of professional experience in strategy communications, crisis and change communication. Knowhow of BtB industrial communications, with a focus on sustainability and innovation development. You take care of the preparation of company and sustainability reports
- You are responsible for the creation of strong stories for all external and internal channels, business reviews, press releases, speeches, presentations for events as well as other external appearances
- The development of communication concepts and creation of postings for social media as well as texts and contents for website, presentations or magazines come easily to you
- Good network to relevant media
- Excellent rhetorical skills, very good copywriting skills, spoken and presentation, proficiency in German and English is a must
- Strategic and conceptual strength, implementation and result-orientation
- A high level of self-motivation and energy, as well as a proven ability to work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic environment - a diverse, multicultural organization
- Identification with our values: we team up, challenge yourself, achieve and improve, set the pace, focus on our customers, act responsible, dare to create
- You have a high level of consulting competence. With your dynamic personality you enjoy developing and implementing ideas - also in cooperation with top management
- You have gained experience abroad or have an international background
Are you eager to improve your performance? Then apply now by clicking here
läuft aus am